Full Time: 40 hrs/week, including Sundays
Salary + benefits
Provide support and presence on Sunday mornings, at the Oxmoor Campus including:
• Provide follow up with families that are newcomers in a timely and personal fashion.
• Provide hospitality on Sunday mornings, to ensure families are welcomed warmly.
• Cultivate and deliver worship materials for Sunday mornings.
• Check in with lay ministers leading Sunday School to make sure they are well-equipped.
• Deliver Children’s Message during worship that connects to theme and scriptural passage for the day.
Primary manager of lay ministers: recruits, resources, and retains volunteers in Children’s Ministry:
Lead and support Wednesday night programming
Plan, assist and lead special events (parent & me events, outreach events, retreats, etc)
Qualified candidates will have:
• A committed faith journey with demonstrable commitment to the church, knowledge of the UMC/Methodist theology preferred.
• Ability to work cooperatively with a team-minded attitude
• Flexibility and problem-solving skills
• Creativity and willingness to try new things
• Highly connectional & enjoys engaging kids & their families
• Desire to teach kids, with experience and lesson-writing facility a plus.
• Strong preference for candidates versed in social media and basic technology
Trinity United Methodist Church is searching for an Assistant Facilities Director. This is a full-time (40 hour) role with benefits. Qualified candidates have knowledge and experience in housekeeping standards and general maintenance skills of painting, carpentry, and plumbing. Experience in people management is a plus. Must display adequate physical health and strength to carry out maintenance and custodial activities. Interested candidates should reach out to Trinity’s Facilities Director, Michael Moran.