Camp Sumatanga (Day Camp)
June 3 - June 7$215
Camp Sumatanga is a Methodist camp with a long history of opening up God’s creation for kid’s recreation. We will talk about a Bible story every day, worship and do all the campy stuff like sing, swim, canoe, hike, and do crafts. TrinityKids have enjoyed making Sumatanga a foundational experience to grow in their faith.
Registering for Day Camp is a 2 part process:
Step 1: Bus Registration
Trinity is happy to provide transportation for TrinityKids to attend Sumatanga Day Camp, June 3-7. This form registers your child for our church’s bus transportation to camp. Please note that by filling out this form you have secured a spot on our bus for Day Camp BUT you must still go to Camp Sumatanga’s website to register your child for Day Camp for Step 2 to complete the process. We will begin by registering TrinityKids for these limited seats. If you attend another church but would like to be placed on our waitlist for available seats, please email Eleanor Christiansen ([email protected]). We will open registration to community friends/our waitlist on April 1st if there are any remaining seats.
Step 2: Day Camp Registration
Register for your child with Sumatanga at http://www.sumatanga.org/summer-camp-descriptions.html. Note: You will receive a church code (found in your bus confirmation email from Trinity) that will be necessary to register with Sumatanga.
Sumatanga Day Camp info:
- June 3-7.
- Cost is $50 (to Trinity for transportation) and $165 (to Sumatanga for Day Camp)
- Day Camp is for rising 1st-3rd graders.
- Drop off @7:30pm and pick up @4:30pm will be in the Trinity parking lot.
- Campers will be outside enjoying God’s creation in canoes, hikes, swimming and crafting.
- This form secures a spot on the bus, but registration is not complete until you register with Sumatanga.