Parents Day Out
PDO offers part-time childcare for children ages 6 months to 2 years old. The program is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, August-May, and generally follows the Homewood City Schools system in regards to holidays and other days off. Families of infants and toddlers have the option to register for one, two or three days a week. Two Year Old classes are 3 days/week (MWF). Enrollment is based on your child’s age on September 1st.
PDO Fees for 2022-2023 (subject to change before contract signing March 2023)
- Registration fee, due at time of registration: $130
- Supply fee, due with signed contract in March 2023: $225
|One Day Per Week||Two Days Per Week||Three Days Per Week|
Registration dates for the 2023-2024 PDO school year will be as follows:
- November 30, 2022 — Trinity Employees
- December 7, 2022 — Current PDO and TCDC families
- January 11, 2023 – Trinity UMC members
- January 18, 2023 – Community
To register, please contact Courtney Heath. There is a $130 registration fee. Spots are limited and enrollment is not guaranteed. Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.