Family Life Center

Children’s Birthday Parties
Do you need a place to have a birthday party for your child? Consider using Trinity’s Family Life Center. The use of the FLC is open only to members of Trinity. To find more information, click here to download the contract from the Forms page of this website. Questions? Contact Peggy Gunnels for more info.